December 5th 2011
Well since my Ipod crapped out on me and I list my whole post(actually two) so, please forgive my sparce rendition of the 5th. I was diagnosed with tendonitis in my thumb last Friday, and try as I might to not use it, I couldnt help keep from using my thumb so, I headed off to my doctors to get it splinted (They gave me a left handed brace though, I needed a right). The really bad thing about my right thumb being the one affected is that well I'm right handed and and I also am part of a bowling league. So I got to bowl left handed, for three first time ever! I averaged a 43, I think that's pretty good for my first time.
December 6th 2011
Today started of as any other day, I woke up and hopped on the computer. I found out that I won a $25 certificate from diaperdaisy.com (total awesomeness) I am excited to find out what I can spend it on, I'm hoping for either prefolds or the ergo.
Went up to the mall with a friend of mine, and while I was there I filmed my christmas traditions tag video, it was super noisy and I haven't re-watched the play back yet so hopefully it turned out decent.
Came home and cleaned then started dinner, we had chicken enchiladas that I saw on pinterest, they were awesome btw! I will for sure be making them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment