Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movies and Fun

December 7th 2011

Today's been a fun day, started off by doing what I normally do, wake up and check the computer, called a friend to come over so we could watch a movie. We watched "Friends With Benefits" and boy does that movie have a lot of sex in it, I think it would have been a better suited movie to watch with my hubby rather then my friend.

While waiting for my friend to arrive I decided to make some veggie cheese soup, it turned out pretty good from what I tasted, not positive though because I haven't actually eaten any yet.

After watching the movie I got this brilliant idea to go to a casino. So into the car at 8:30pm we go, 30 miles and a couple of bridges later, we arrived. We stayed about 2 hours (including eating dinner). My friend won, I broke even, and we won't even discuss how horribly my sweet husband did.

All in all a fun, wonderful day. That is, until I got home and found cat puke on the nice new comforter, the same one I just put on the bed this afternoon. Well, off to clean up cat puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment