Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A new day...

December 13 2011

Today started out with me being kinda bummed, today the sad truth that we didn't get our Christmas miracle came to me full force. It's not quite cd 1 but for sure will be tomorrow. They cycle I'm about to start is the cycle that I got pregnant last year, 4 days sooner. Kind of odd how things work out that way. Maybe this next cycle will be it.

I said on Facebook that if I didn't get pregnant this cycle I would hit the gym full force since I've gained around 30 lbs since my miscarriage. I'm going to lose what I can.

In the mean time I'm trying my hardest to get the living room organized so that I don't get us kicked out of where we are staying Right now. I find it difficult, we were 2 grown up people living in a 1000 sq ft house, we moved into a teeny maybe 200 sq ft room, where did these people expect us to put all the extra stuff? I now realize that we just should have gotten rid of all of it, however we didn't, and it's to late now. I can only hope that a home comes through for us soon. I'm however, not even sure how we will do that since we can't manage to save any money and are seeming to rely on our credit cards again more and more. Eugh... We will prevail, we will succeed, we will get ourselves out of this mess we currently call our lives.

Well I guess I've blabbed enough about my day, hope y'all's was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment