7:30am
Hubby wakes me up to give me kiss goodbye(he's going fishing)
Try to sleep
8am
Hit snooze 3 times
8:30
Get up, make bed, select clothes, get dressed
Go to bathroom, use bathroom, puppy pad down, do hair, pick out makeup( that I forget to put on)
Feed cats
Feed dog
Back in room to get cold cup
Leave house, got down the street and realized I forgot presents, turn around back home
Go to get presents and realize I forgot my coat also
Get coat and bag for presents, bag up presents, back out to car
9am
Starbucks (to busy so I leave with out anything)
Mcdonalds for a iced coffee and water in cold cup
To church(arrive about 9:30am)
Set out presents
Brief on program
Set up projector/ computer
Work on bulletins
10:15am
Leave to get adopt a family(who presents are for)
10:30am
Arrive at house
10:40am
Back at church
Program run through
Service
12:30pm
Lunch at mcdonalds
Use bathroom( can I just say that if I were any bigger I couldn't have closed the door, dang teeny stalls)
Take friends home
Go home
1:45pm
Let dog out of bathroom, pick up peepee pad, it new one down(in living room)
Feed cats
Feed dog
Start load of laundry
Let dog out
Wash hands and sort cookies for hubby's family Christmas party
Set DVR
Sort Tupperware
Wash some dishes dry and put away
Check laundry(still washing)
Start organizing shelf with baking stuff
Wash wire rack
Plan dinner(BBQ chicken sandwiches and artichokes, maybe some pasta-roni)
Switch laundry to dryer
Gather things upstairs that belong downstairs
Plug in iPod to charge while I put away things that belong downstairs
Put away groceries from Thursday and get another load of laundry sorted
Use bathroom and take opk(negative)
Watch some YouTube videos
Hear hubby's grandma messing with things she shouldn't be and ma distracted by her for a good hour and a half
Watch 45 mins Tori and Dean
Start artichokes for dinner
Start 2nd load of laundry
Hang and fold laundry in dryer
Finish cooking rest of dinner
Eat
Wash dishes and put away leftovers
Watch beginning of news
Get ready to go to walmart
At walmart
Leave walmart at 8:10
Search for open gas station
Get gas
Search for open gas station with scratchers(didn't find one)
Home
Put items away
Watch some csi
Switch laundry to dryer
Use restroom
Shave dog
Clean up after shaving dog
Wash dog
Feed cats
Clean cat litter box
Empty trashes
Wash hands
Change hand towel in bathroom
Put sweater on dog
Fill water bowl in bathroom
11pm
Remove flower and clips from hair
Fill hubby's stocking
Wash a few more dishes
Take vitamins
Pinterest
Laundry from dryer fold/hang and put away
Organize closet
Line trash cans
Relax
I did this outline so when I am a much busier mom I can see all the times I used to do thinking I was busy!
Wrap a few last minute presents
No comments:
Post a Comment