This time it was my husbands grandma who's money was burning a hole in her pocket. I had a huge list of stuff to do today both it looks like it's not getting done anyone soon. It will be moved to the next day.
So since I'm not gambling, this gives me the perfect opportunity to blog about something I witnessed yesterday. I am part of the TTC Facebook community and can I just say how appalled I am at some of the reactions I saw regarding her 20 week miscarriage! So many of these women have had miscarriages and know what its like, yet the only thing they can think is "well, maybe this is God's way of telling them it's time to stop". To me that's the same as saying the reason we have infertility is because it's God saying we shouldn't have children. It's just not ok.
It's 10:05 right now and I am very tired, I don't think I accomplished much on my motivated moms list, and o even left dishes for my hubby to do upstairs. I feel like a bit of a wifely failure right now. Hopefully tomorrow I'm up for doing 2 days worth of housework.
No comments:
Post a Comment