So today is the day after Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was storing, not even a mouse.
And technically that isn't how the poem goes but it is true.
Hubby's grandma is gone to another state for the next week and that is nice. Today I found her in my freezer, she was removing our food and putting it in hers. Seriously. I asked her why and she said that everything in this house is hers. I'm sorry old lady but that fridge/freezer does not belong to you.
After I caught her in the freezer I went to run errands with a friend. We got stuff for next Christmas, then I took her daughter(she's 5) to Michael's and got her stuff for tomorrow(she's flying to London for 2 weeks, how lucky is she?). I spent about 10 dollars and got her a bunch of coloring stuff. After Michael's we went to Kohl's and got my Valentine's Day hand towels, I get them for my bathroom for every holiday. I can't wait until we have our own place and I can go all out for the holidays. Pinterest will certainly come in handy for that.
After Kohl's we went to a pasta place, I had something called "healthy chicken" it was delish, pasta, tomato sauce, chicken and zucchini, I'm going to try to make it at home also, so delish! I hope I can come close.
After lunch we went to see the movie "Alvin and The Chipmunks: chipwrecked" it was super cute! Had some spoofs in it that were pretty great! Went back to Michael's, then I was totally surprised with a visit to the nail salon (to me from my friend for Christmas) it was totally unexpected and very sweet of her and her family, I so needed it. I got my nails done pink on my right hand with one black nail and glitter over them all and the opposite ony left, 4 black 1 pink all glittery. Totally a Sara thing. The only bad part of getting my nails done was that Tan(the guy who did my nails) cut me 3 times, 3!!!!! I'm sorry but that's not cool!
After that we went back to my friends house and her daughter and I made a gingerbread house that totally fell apart, but hey, we had fun doing it. After that we had taco bell, pretty quickly after eating it though I started to feel sick so I hightailed it home, just making it into the house before tossing my cookies.
Here I lay now in bed, my foot is killing me and I finally got rid of the puke headache I had. I'm about to take a Tylenol(if I can find the Tylenol) and pass out!
Hope Your day was wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment