Saturday, December 10, 2011

Phone issues

December 10th 2011

I am desperate for my YouTube videos to upload. So desperate that I packed up my christmas cards, iPod, phone, and a couple of magazines and headed to Starbucks hoping their wifi would do the trick. No such luck. My phone officially sucks butt! Its irritating that we are paying all this money for horrible service.

I made my meal plan last night:
Homemade pizza
Chicken
Oxtails
Sausage and potatoes
BBQ chicken sandwiches
Ground beef and tomatoes

On of the last ones will be pushed into next week. Probably the BBQ chicken sandwiches. Now I know it's not written there however we do have complete meals, there's always a vegetable (asparagus, broccoli, artichokes, and brussel sprouts are on hand this week.) and a starch (usually potatoes or white rice for us and occasionally we will do pastaroni) my husband won't do fruit with meat, or salads for that matter. Bit I do fake ice cream every night a few hours after dinner. Fake ice cream is really easy, it's frozen fruit, non fat greek yogurt, a couple splenda(to taste) , ice(5-6 cubes) and enough milk to get it blending. Super delicious.

So let me do a quick rundown of what o bought:
Costco- apples, onions, chicken tenderloins, cream cheese, salami, shredded mozzarella, Greek yogurt.
Walmart- peperoncini's, mustard, And potato buns.
We have everything else we needed this week as far as food goes.

Well my videos still haven't uploaded and it's quickly turning time to post this entry. Hope y'all has a great saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment