I wanted to post about Christmas on Christmas, but I was tired and time got away from me.
So we didn't get up until after 10, well I was up around 7:30am bit laid in bed watching YouTube on my iPod until hubby woke up (I've got like 200 videos in my watch later playlists!). After hubby got up I made breakfast for us, and his aunt and uncle, I made bacon, eggs, and waffles. I wasn't a fan of the waffle recipe, I'll be looking for a different one.
After breakfast hubby opened his gifts, he got a deep fryer and a bunch of chocolates on his stocking. The rest of the day was just nice and relaxing, we didn't go anywhere or do anything.
Levi gave is a big scare, he fell off the stair ledge and was holding a paw up. I went and got him and brought him back upstairs and we kept an eye on him, he seemed to be acting normal and wasn't favoring his paw anymore so we felt it was ok to not have to take him to the emergency vet. They(the cats) got a laser toy for Christmas, Levi was uninterested and Lily loved it. Lucy got a rope doggie and a bone. She enjoyed her presents also.
Speaking of Lucy she got a major hair cut on Christmas eve. I don't like her with long hair, and when her hair is long she gets fleas, so she's practically bald now.
Hope your christmas was as awesome as mine was!
No comments:
Post a Comment