Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Last Few Days

The last few days have been crazy insane, let's see if I can even recall it all. Monday the 19th I spent the day attacking my room, it was and unfortunately still is disgustingly dirty. It started getting bad around thanksgiving and it was just a snowball effect, but it stops here. Bring on motivated moms ( yes, I realize I am not yet a mom, however I don't think that it was meant just for mom, however anyone who just needed a bit of help staying on track with their housekeeping schedule. And if you have an iPhone or iPod the 2011 version is free right now).
Tuesday the 20th consisted of more cleaning and then I ran to the store to get a few baking things and by time I got back there were people who came over and I can't bake while they are here. Long story that I am not getting into. After that we went off to a fundraiser for an officer who was killed's fundraiser. It's to benefit his family.

Today I had plans to bake but it never happened because I was processing our grocery purchases. I made 30 turkey burger patties, separated 4lbs of meat and by time I was done with that had to cook dinner and finish laundry. Tomorrow for sure though.

Hope the weeks passing quickly for y'all , it sure is for us, tomorrows hubby's last day of work until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment