Today's a long day, not really for me but definitely for my dear hubby. He's on his 13th hour of work. I'm under his desk right now...I know that sounds kinda naughty but I promise it's not. It just happens to be where the lug is and I need a plug to use my iPod and phone.
Thank the lord for fast food on a night like this, it's just about midnight and he's had little more then tea and cookies to eat
for the past 10 hours. I'm glad he remembered to take what I packed for him.
Today was kind of a gloomy day where we leave and because of the Tylenol I had been taking I was extremely tired from it. Kind of odd, I never heard of Tylenol doing that to you, bit the last few times I've needed to take it that's what happened, I think another reason I was so tired was because I was up itching a lot of the night and hubby and the vats were practically attainted to me making me super uncomfortable.
I got some more Christmas shopping done today, 2 books for my fad, another candy bar for my hubby, and a book for my best friend. The book for my friend is a harlequin special edition called "Christmas With The Mustang Man" it's about a girl who visits a mustang ranch in Nevada. I figured it was pretty fitting since she lives in Nevada. The books I got for my dad are mystery's by a guy named Michael Connelly. Have you heard of him? I haven't but the lady in the bookstore said he would probably love it. The last thing I got was fit pregnancy magazine. Hubby doesn't like me purchasing these off the bookshelf however I font want a subscription to it since sometimes his family grabs the mail also. We don't need them to go gossiping.
Hope y'all's day wasn't as long as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment