December 22nd 2011
Lots of baking today, the only thing I did today was bake, I baked sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, peanut butter blossoms, and thumbprints. I think. I had to have made at least 100 cookies. Most likely more. I sent quite a bit with a friend to her sister(my bff) and their family to enjoy.
We made tortellini soup(ok, I made it) and I served it with chicken and Cesar salad.
I also watched a documentey called Curiosity: Your Body on Drugs, or something like that. It's a show on the discovery channel. I've been trying to get in as much tv time as possible since were getting rid of cable in 2012. I can't believe it, but we are. I just can't justify $150 for something we barely watch. We have dvd's and a player etc.
Also for the new year were starting a budget. It's gonna be fun, hopefully, if we can keep it up for 3 months we will be able to bank $1200(if not more) by March 31st.
Well here's to hoping. I'm also going to try and write down everything I do tomorrow. Should be interesting, we shall see if I can even do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment