Friday, December 9, 2011

Late Night Recollections

December 8th 2011

I'm not usually up this late, however something was nagging me, then I realized it: I hadn't written today's entry. So here it is, in its 1:30am glory, enjoy!

Today again, started off like all my days do, however I did wake up about and hour earlier then I normally do. I got on my computer, and my computer is having issues, it keeps freezing on us, err, me. I took that as a sign I should do other stuff.

Last night lily puked on my comforter and so I needed to wash it today, so I stripped it off the bed and took it upstairs to wash. As soon as I got up the stairs grandma noticed me and started asking me what was wrong with the comforter, I told her nothing it needs to be washed, but she didn't really understand and told me she was cold and needed it for her room, I proceeded out to the garage and put it in the washer. I am sure you're all wondering why I put this in here, here's why. Last weekly MIL, FIL and I were in grandmas room talking and she asked FIL to grab down this particular comforter because it belonged to MIL and FIL. They mentioned that they didn't have a need for it or anywhere to put it. So I mentioned to them that hubby and I could use it as we don't have a warm comforter for our bed, so they gave it to us to use. And now I guess grandma doesn't want us using it, she had me put it on the bed in the master bedroom that no one ever uses. Oh well I guess until we can afford a nice comforter we will sleep in our sweats...

After the grandma comforter ordeal I decided to use my new motivated moms app, I'm really enjoying it, I got almost everything done on it(I left mop kitchen and pay/file bills) this app is awesome, more so then having it on paper.

Since I was having the soup I made last night for dinner for dinner tonight I decided to hop on pinterest for a bit and see if I could find a good bread recipe. I found one then checked out YouTube where I found a recipe for salami with cream cheese and peperoncini's. That sent me to the store for those suckers( the peperocini's). And man were they worth going to the store for.

I made the husband and I dinner, did more cleaning and gave the dog a bath, now bed. Good night everyone! Sweet dreams world!

No comments:

Post a Comment