Friday, December 16, 2011

Low Iron

I sure was tired, I slept for 10 hours again. Sleeping this late makes me feel like I'm a loser and undeserving of my hard working husband. I shouldn't be sleeping this late but I'm obviously tired if I am. I have low iron, like really low iron, last time I checked the levels were a 5. Way, way to low.

Got all the Christmas presents bought and wrapped and under the tree!

Tomorrow my hubby and I will be going to his brothers college graduation, we have to be up really early because it starts at 8am. Seriously, 8am! Were not to happy about that. Seeing how it's a few hour drive to get there. Oh well, we are extremely proud of him and we will be there no matter what.

Well there's exciting stuff going on on our police scanner so that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment