I am slowly but surely trying to become a better housewife... Cooking, cleaning, supporting my husband and taking care of other housewifely duties.
Today I tried to catch up on the show "parenthood" while clipping my coupons. Then I had Internet connection issues to be solved, meal planning and shopping to plan(none this week, maybe a few last minute ones, fresh fruit and veggies).
After that I decided to do more work on the packing up of my craft stuff in the family room. It's come a long way and is looking great. I'm kind of sad about it though because I love crafting. A plus is that I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I'm going to try selling some of it, especially my slice, I have three cartrages to go with it also. I'm thinking that that will get me at least 100 towards my baby fund.
I am also going on a buying ban, not sure how long, but I've got more then enough stuff to last me a while. Hopefully after I move and get a craft area set up I can start selling more...
Dinner tonight was chicken fried rice. I think it was pretty awesome, I fed a friend, M, I feed her often. I don't mind though because she helps me out a bunch with stuff, and she gives me lots of rides which is helpful to save my gas money.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day. And for the record I am bummed. Today's is the first post that's late:(
No comments:
Post a Comment