I made 2 major goals, one a monthly goal and one for the rest of my life.
I will start with the simplest one: no fast-food for the month of January. This goal was not only for me but for my husband also. So far I have made the first two days of 2012 with out fast food, my husband however has had 3 of the 6 meals out. I'm really bothered by this. I work hard on our budget and meal plans so that we don't have to eat out. I make sure there are leftovers so that there's lunches for him to take to work wit him the next day. When he gets a meal out it's like he's disrespecting me in a way. Like all my hard work was for nothing. I plan to keep up what I'm doing. I guess even if I have to eat the leftovers myself.
My second goal was to keep a budget, which is simple, it's the sticking to the budget that's the hard part. As you know from the previous entry I already think I made a mistake. This one won't hurt us, but it did show me that I need to be a bit more careful with writing our budget so that a more costly mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment