Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy New Year
Happy New Year! December sure went by quickly. Last night we went to a local bowling alley to ring in the new years. I was hanging with a friend of mine and she called me and she said "f*ck you" to me, I was really taken aback by that she's never been like that to me and I've never said that to her either. I was joking a joke with her that I've always joes with her about before, we normally say beep beep and laugh, today she says that. Very hurtful. Other then going out for the night and sleeping in we had a pretty chill day, we took down all the Christmas decorations. I purged some things. Not a lot because I use almost everything, the things I did get rid of were things that we were not using anymore. I worked on my budget and found a major mistake. It might mean we have more money then I thought we did bit I won't know for sure until everything comes out. I feel really stupid for making that mistake though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment